Table/Party Requests for Summer of 2022
Hello Cranbrook Members! Please read below before your register.
Table/Party rentals - Starting Saturday, June 4th thru Friday, August 26th. - Registration is open now.
PLEASE READ - After August, 26th we can no longer rent tables or host parties for our members due to limited staffing. Our lifeguard start to go back to College and start High School sports around this time.
We have some new exciting options for Table Reservations & Party requests this year!
1. Reserve a Table(s) for you and 8 or more guests - maximum 35 guests - $25 reservation fee + $5 per guest - 3 hour maximum. For 25 swimmers or more, we you will be charged $25 extra Lifeguard fee. Tables are reserved 30 minutes prior to the event.
2. Basic Party (3 hours) - $125 base fee + $5 per attendee/participant for up to 25 swimmers. For non-swimming guests enjoying the party, don't forget about the guest fee for access to the club.
- 2 hours of pool time with 1 hour of table time for pizza and cake.
- Party Point Person-will assist table set up approximately 30 minutes before pizza and cake time.
- Pizza (2 pieces per guest)
- Pop (4, 2Liters)
- Plates, cups, napkins & utensils
We will help set up the party decorations 30 minutes before the table time and clean up after. All you will have to do is bring the cake! We will contact you after the date has been confirmed to go over all of the details to help make your event fantastic. (Add ons are available on the registration page).
If you have questions or comments regarding these options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table requests and Basic Parties are scheduled on a first come first serve basis and are limited to a 3 hour duration. Tables will be reserved 1/2 hour prior to event.
PLEASE READ BELOW
**DO NOT PAY INVOICE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL INDICATING YOUR PARTY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED**
You can expect a response within 2 business days regarding your request for an event/reservation. We are checking for availability (and options for you, IF the dates or times are currently unavailable.
Some items are prohibited and include:
Please remember we are a member owned club and we have to be considerate to our other members.
- Pool Inflatables/noodles
- Outside inflatables i.e. Bounce Houses or Obstacle courses
- Mermaids/characters swimming in the pool
- Outside catering